Our vision can be defined as
A world in which everyone with Scleroderma receives appropriate access to the same level of successful care from fully informed healthcare professionals.
Our vision is one of a world in which
- Scleroderma is recognised as an important disease
- Society knows about Scleroderma, and those with the disease do not feel so isolated
- People with Scleroderma have equal access to successful treatments
- Medical practitioners have better knowledge and access to treatments
- Consistent care for SSc is provided across the globe